Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Presents!

I have created these little pieces of artwork for Travis's side of the family.
i did leave the Christmas shopping to the last second, so i thought instead of braving the hectic shopping centers I would whip up some artwork just for them.

Each piece has been printed and finished with sewn detail and cute lil buttons.
I'm actually a little nervous to give them to them all. i hope they like them as much as I do. I'm really happy with how they have turned out.

Home Tweet Home

Love Birds - Blue

Butterfly Dreams

Love Birds - Purple

Perfect Pair

Keeping Watch


10 comments:

  1. Don't be nervous Rach they look absolutely gorgeous and people love getting stuff that is personalised too!
    P.S. Can't believe how much you have blogged! I feel so lazy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much! Merry Christmas! and happy new year! ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Rach! I'm sure they will love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys. They all loved their Gifts. So Yay! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Rachael =) thanks for appreciating my works. I love yours too~ best of everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, they are gorgeous!!!!! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are lovely! I would be VERY please to get something like this as a present :-)

    ReplyDelete